• Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs;
• Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems including mobile applications;
• Iterate security posture of systems and services;
• Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software.
- Experience working as a computer programmer;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure & Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, as well as PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL, PowerShell, Bash, Python, and .net core;
- A bachelor's degree, in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering or mathematics or completion of a college program in computer science is required.
• Design, write, read, test, and correct code for new software;
• Analyze information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system;
• Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part;
• Support the full cycle of design, development, and testing (Agile, Waterfall — be flexible);
• Write documentation for new and updated software.
- Have a solid development experience with Node.js and React.js;
- Have experience using a database solution;
- Have experience as a backend or full-stack engineer on a web application;
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering or in another discipline with a significant programming component or completion of a college program in computer science or related field is usually required.